NOTE: Colour May Vary From Picture Shown
Forget Beer Pong, we have the coolest drinking game of all time - Russian Roulette Drinking Game . Load your pistol with a shot of your favourite drink and let the fun begin.
Each person takes a turn at spinning the chamber then pulling the trigger. There is a 1 in 6 chance that they will get the open chamber and they then have to drink the contents.
This pistol is great fun for any party and is sure to get things livened up.
1. Point the barrel upwards and spin the cylinder until it clicks ine the one position that allows the trigger to be squeezed. Only this one chamber serves the dual function of both loading and drinking from the end of the barrel.
2. To load - keep the barrel pointed upwards and pour the alchohol directly down the barrel. It will flow down the barrel , through the one open chamber and in to the hollow handle of the revolver. The handle holds up to 2.5 liquid ounces of alchohol.
3. Keeping the barrel pointed upwards, pass the revolver to the first player.
4. Now you are ready to play Russian Roulette.
5. Spin the cylinder several times and hold the gun up so everyone sees the trigger being squeezed.
6. If the trigger won't budge you survived the round, pass the gun to the next player.
7. If the trigger squeezes and clicks you've got the open chamber, you've got to drink from the end of the barrel all the alchohol in the gun!