I've been looking for these for ages in the local shops and couldn't find them so was made up when I spotted them on Amazon. They do exactly what it says on the tin so to speak and keep your delicates and smaller items separate to the rest of your washing. I use the bigger bag for my bra's and the smaller bag for my baby's small items such as sock's, scratch mittens etc.
on 23 October 2014
Great to use as packing bags for travelling as so lightweight, and can be doubled up as delicate/bra bags for washes in hostels/hotels etc. Drawstring much better than some zip bags as they catch on clothes easily, great product
on 10 August 2012
Good price for 2 bags - small and large. Small bag is excellent for one bra or a scarfe. The larger one takes several delicate items of underwear or night attire. Don't over pack as it can tangle. Bags of good quality mesh and close tight toggle which does not come undone during the wash cycle. Recommend.
on 21 June 2013
I looked at many laundry wash bags and these appealed more than others. The life span also better.
I have found that zipped bags uneconomic inasmuch as the zips 'go'. Recommend and shall buy again.
on 12 February 2013
I bought these wash bags for my washing machine as it keeps "swallowing" my socks up!

Great product and highly recommended.

They arrived before they were scheduled to arrive, thank you Amazon :)
on 14 September 2011
You can either use them to protect the rest of the washing from items with clasps etc. or protect damageable items from the other items in the load. The drawstring bags have a small plastic toggle that can be used to secure the bag shut so they don't open again during the wash.

It's hard to say much about them other than they seem to work and if you have problems with them opening them check you are using the little snap toggle.
on 26 November 2011
These work fine for the washing, although the closure mechanism is not very good. However, the seams burst open on the big bag after only a few washes! Shoddy quality!!

Edited to add: I sewed the broken bag back together and it's held together now for about a year. The bags are showing other obvious signs of wear, but at least they didn't rip more.
on 16 May 2010
I like the toggle ties as my previous bag only lasted 3 months when the zip broke. It's good to have a a choice of 2 bags as the large one is quite generous so can get all our socks in it!
on 6 February 2014
The bags are a bit too small compared the one they have replaced. The bags and the drawstring are good quality but they need a larger size to be really useful. I use them regularly and they do the job well for their size
on 18 April 2016
Great size bags that have been in almost daily use. The smallest is perfect for those little items like kids socks that so often disappear or lingerie. The draw cord & closer work beautifully and I have had no problems with anything escaping.

The larger size is perfect for delicate tops, or silk pillowcases.

Both bags are very well made, of a high quality material that doesn't snag on anything and even after almost constant use, look as good as new.

Highly recommended and I would definitely buy again.