Price:£1.51+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 4 October 2008
This product does not perform the task for which it is designed. When I used it for the first time the icing I was attempting to pipe (which was of an appropriate consistency) oozed from the seam and spoilt my project. Having followed the instructions featured on the back of the product packaging very closely I can only conclude that it was the bag itself at fault. I don't recommend this product.
on 5 January 2009
The icing oozed through the seam and dripped down onto my cake if I didn't manage to catch it. Shouldn't happen - not impressed.
on 14 March 2010
Really disappointed with this. Had 2 of different sizes. First time used today and the seam just split icing everywhere. Used the smaller one and that starting oozing from some minute holes which looked like threadworms. That then decided to split too. Not at all happy as I was making cupcakes for Mothers day which was today. All I can say is its your choice and I won't buy anything by this company again.
on 27 October 2008
I had never iced a cake before I tried this.

I thought the instructions were not very clear but I found it simple enough to figure out myself without them.

I was using a dark coloured icing which stained the bag and came through the seam and stained my hands....I'm not sure if I should have expected this as I said I've never iced anything before.