on 16 March 2015
Update would not install since its release. After uninstalling the app itself and trying again, I can no longer access the app at all. Really disappointing.
on 29 July 2014
Do not Subscribe to GOLD membership. They auto renew your subscription after the year and automatically take the money from your account. There is no way to cancel the subscription. When you try to cancel, you have to submit a request but you do not get a reply. I have submitted 10 request s in the last 3 days. The only thing I think I can to do is delete my account, but I do not know if they will try to take money from my account next year anyway, because there is no way to contact them.
on 2 April 2015
Appstore says there is an update, downloads, tries to install and then says that the download has failed! Tried many times, same result.
on 22 March 2014
I am not a keep fit fan I use this to record my walk to work (in the hope I might beat my record) but it can record alsorts from Yoga to kite surfing to skiing and windsurfing. The route you follow is plotted on a map along with speed, elevation, pace and calories. I have used other route following apps, this one is by far the best. It has never 'lost' the satalite, it stays pretty true to the route (no cutting corners or walking over rooftops) and with exiption of one occasion (I walked at 16 miles an hour and my journey distance expanded by about a mile!!) Seems to record speed and distance well. I can't comment on the Facebook problem as I haven't tried.
on 23 September 2015
As an endomundo user for some time I was pointed at this app recently. Decided to use it on today's run and I must say I'm very dissapointed, whilst the app worked fine and recorded various metrics it's just too pushy for shelling out more cash to upgrade (why for a paid app I'm not convinced). Overly fiddly buttons make it impossible to use on the go and if you want just a little more its time to payout. I'll be uninstalling shortly and returning the Endomundo where I get so much more at no cost and even more if I decide to upgrade (rather than nagged continually)
on 27 February 2015
Update won't install so tried complete reinstall now won't install at all
on 16 September 2014
**Update** Using this for a while and there has never been an update to this app on Amazon, despite plenty of updates on Google Play Store. Never had a response to any communitcation send regarding this. Becoming disappointing.
Been using this with the Polar H7 Heart Rate Monitor, using the heart rate zone feature is fantastic. Never had any issues connectivity to the HRM or with losing GPS signal.
User this as my main running/walking/cycling app.
Samsung Galaxy S5
on 24 March 2014
Trying this as an alternative to Strava just to log walking around outside. The map and speed colouring is nice and generally easy to use.
But living in the UK I need speed in mph, distance in miles (large unit) and meters (small unit), altitude in meters and temperature in C.
Seems I can only be Imperial or Metric, not a mixture of both like we use in the UK.
Very annoying especially temperature.
on 16 October 2015
I love this app, but it has in app purchases which I don't expect on a pro version. Don't see much difference between this and the free version
on 1 April 2014
Kind of impossible to rate when it won't install on either my wifes phone or mine. Both well exceed the android 2.2 minimum spec, (Gingerbread and ICS) both will happily load the free (non-pro) version. Install simply runs and unhelpfully says it won't load. Both stock (non-rooted) phones with plenty spare storage. Installed fine on a Nexus 7, but I'm not taking that out on a run!