- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: Collins & Brown; Revised edition edition (7 Aug. 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1909397776
- ISBN-13: 978-1909397774
- Product Dimensions: 1.3 x 15.2 x 21.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (18 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 23,390 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Running Made Easy (Made Easy (Collins & Brown)) Paperback – 7 Aug 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the AuthorsDiscover books, learn about writers, and more.
About the Author
"Zest" journalists Susie Whalley and Lisa Jackson are passionate about running. Their mission is to inspire anyone who ever claimed they couldn't run to lace up their sneakers and succeed. They live in London."" "Zest" magazine is the UK's leading glossy women's health and fitness magazine. Aimed at anybody who wants to look and feel her amazing best, it is packed with inspiring, motivating, and energizing advice on how to improve your fitness levels, your diet, and your top-to-toe health, giving you the energy and enthusiasm to make the most of every day.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Aimed at those just starting out, with an interesting spread of stories from runners of all abilities and backgrounds.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My wife has recently taken up running & often refers to this book.Published 28 days ago by MarkyMark
Good book with inspirational stories to help keep you motivated :-)Published 11 months ago by Lisa M Ward
The title should say "made easy for WOMEN", this is book targeted and written for women and as man I find it slightly discriminative. Read morePublished 12 months ago by Dos K