Format: Paperback|Change

on 17 May 2010
Running Injuries: Treatment and Prevention The book made interesting reading,it was easy to reference the symptoms causes and effects and offered constructive advice for future avoidance of problems not just in the current area of distress.I consider myself a seasoned and capable runner that with passing years the body suffers with high mileage sessions but with my own run/walk strategy I am able to go further and more enjoyably.Galloway method has been quite a revelation in my recovery process and the combination of the easy to understand text and getting Professional Osteopathy/Physical Therapy advice and treatment has brought new hope to my continued 'Running' future.
Continuous running had always been my goal for longer distances but the cost to my physical and mental wellbeing was too great,not to mention treatment costs.
on 26 July 2015
Very interesting and helpful book for a runner.