Do you know what three things you need to buy before you even set foot out of the door?
Running is the cheapest sport that you can take part in and you only need a few key pieces of kit to get on the road. The Running for Beginners book discusses these three items so you can go shopping with knowledge.
Do you know what intervals are and how they can get you running for 30 minutes?
Intervals are a training technique used by amateurs and professionals alike to improve their performance. If you are a beginner you can use intervals to start running painlessly and without injury on the way.
Do you know why most people often fail at running?
How many times have you started running only to give up? How many people do you know that have done the same? This book explains why people often fail but it will set you up and give you the tools you need to succeed at running.
The whole ethos of the Running for Beginners and the Running4B training program is to remove the obstacles that often trip up new runners when they are starting out. The book covers everything you need to know to get you running for 30 minutes continuously.
After reading this book you will:
- Know what you can gain from running
- Know what to wear to be comfortable when out running
- Know how to be a consistent runner
- Know how to run correctly
- Have an easy to follow program - The Running4B Program
- Know how to measure progress
- Know how to keep motivated
- Have access to the downloads area on the support website for free!
Be part of the Running4B program and buy your copy today!