on 11 December 2010
This was very poor quality for the money (£37.99), a fairer price would be £9.99. Of the 4 items (jacket hat, trousers and whip) only the whip looked how it does in the photo of the pack. The trousers were unwearable and more like flimsy pyjama bottoms, and the hat was flat packed. The jacket was 'mock leather' and badly made. When wearing the costume it was hard to tell who I was meant to be. In the end I hired a jacket and hat from a shop, borrowed my brother's trousers and just used the whip from this costume. It was such a waste of money. I would not want anyone else to make the same mistake that I did.
on 9 June 2010
Quality of this outfit was not as good as I hoped it would be - it served a purpose but not that impressed. In the picture the trousers look a creamy brown. The real thing is not a very nice material and it is almost as dark a brown as the jacket - which rather spoils the effect.To be fair the whip is pretty good and the hat was ok after strengthening the brim. The jacket is quite flimsy.
on 26 November 2012
this item was poor quality, the trousers were awful and the hat was flat packed so was never gonna look great. I think this was mis- sold as the item I received did not look like the item in the picture and i am very disappointed. Had to find something else to wear last minute. Unfortunately I can't find the slip to return it, so i'm stuck with it.
on 22 March 2012
Like a lot of people probably do, I bought this for a fancy dress party. Of the items received, the hat was actually made of a soft material (nothing like it looks on the picture),the trousers were more like a pair of silky pyjama bottoms and whilst the jacket was OK, I would never describe it as 'leather look'. The whip was also OK. I ended up buying a new pair of jeans, a suitable shirt and a hard hat.
on 20 May 2013
the hat is flat and cant get it in place
the jacket is awfull and looks so cheep
the wip is the only thing thats looks okay
waste of money
on 13 November 2013
Before purchasing this, I read the reviews and thought 'surely it can't be that bad' Oh my goodness, it is a crock. The 'costume' is NOTHING like the picture. Hat s***, jacket s***, trousers double s*** - material like cheap nylon knickers, I wouldn't let my dog sleep on them.
So, please believe the reviews, only purchase if you want to win the WORST fancy dress competition
on 5 February 2015
This product is terrible, it looks nothing like the picture. The jacket and the hat are particularly misleading as they don't match the quality or look promised in the advertisement
on 31 October 2014
Not very deluxe, trousers were a very poor material & didn't fit very well, extremely creased & even though I ironed them still looked bad,
on 8 April 2015
Really poor quality... Looked nothing like the pictures... Not usual Amazon standard...
on 15 October 2014
Item looked nothing like the picture and the quality was really poor