This set of sixteen items is exceptionally good value for money and a wonderful way to start a collection of Royal Worcester ware. The items are very practical and strong and can safely be used in a dishwasher. The finish is high quality and the overall effect is of a superior item.

In my opinion these can be used as day-to-day items or saved and used for special occasions. They will fulfill both roles handsomely.

In this set the four mugs come with the same pattern on each. There are alternative patterns available but not bundled into this high-value offering.

The Evesham Vale pattern is rich and deeply coloured. The range is extensive: over-to-table ware, cruets, even cutlery. So purchasing the set could be the start of something!

The Evesham Vale items have a green border whilst the Evesham Gold range has a metallic gold finish. So, if you want a set that can safely be used in a microwave, go for the Vale range.

I am delighted with these items. We find that they are tough enough to use on a day-to-day basis and smart enough to look special. They are showing no signs of fading after use in the dishwasher.

In my opinion they look very good, they are strong and practical and they are superb value for money when buying them in this offer of 16 pieces. Recommended. Five stars.
on 7 February 2014
There was a slight difference to the original set & 1 side plate was different to the others, but that's fine. It's not perfect, but it's VERY, very good.
on 4 May 2014
A beautiful dinner set and am really happy with this purchase. Great price and finally completed my collection! Highly recommended.
on 25 September 2015
Great dinner service. Have had one myself for a number of years. Completely dishwasher-proof unlike some that make that claim. Bought this set as a pressy for my son & wife. Very, very good proce too.
on 21 March 2016
This set is beautiful, the pictures are bright and cheery and the china is not heavy and thick. It is practical and stylish, dishwasher safe and microwave safe. I can recommend for all situations.
on 26 December 2013
Bought this set to complete the set I already had. I only had 4 place settings before so now I have 8 which was plenty for our family Christmas dinner.
on 5 April 2015
Like the pattern and the 'shapes' of the mugs, bowls etc. just right for our needs.
on 18 March 2016
brilliant love this set..very very good quality.,came very well packed
on 6 September 2015