- Wine vintage is subject to change, though Amazon.co.uk endeavours to keep its vintage information as up to date as possible.
- Tell Us What You Think About This Wine Tried this wine and want to share your opinions on it? Why not post a review below to help other customers make an informed buying choice. Find out more about posting a customer review.
- Visit the Wine Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have purchased and rated our most popular wines.
Royal Tokaji Betsek 6 Puttonyos Furmint 2007 50 cl
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Medium old gold colour
- This is a first growth which is so intense and smoky. It is incredibly dense, rich and luscious. Exceptionally sweet and this beautiful Tokaji only tightens up at the end. This will improve with age easily over the next ten years or more.
- Foie Gras, Blue Cheese, Roast Pork
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Founded over 2 decades ago in Hungary, The Royal Tokaji Wine Company has become one of the most significant producers in Tokaji. From the start Royal Tokaji decided to focus on producing single-vineyard wines, made from the first growth vineyards of Mezes Maly, Nyulaszo, Szt Tamas and Betsek. Recognized as one of the region's top winemakers, Karoly Ats combines long-established techniques with current technology to create the prize-winning Royal Tokaji range of wines. Royal Tokaji is the acknowledged leader of the renaissance of this famous Hungarian wine, Hugh Johnson famous wine writer stated this wine is "a wine that would make angels sing out loud in praise".
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?