- Visit the Cat Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of cat collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Cat Store for great offers on cat food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Cat Treats Store for a huge selection of cat treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Cat Flap Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat flaps.
- Visit the Cat Litter Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat litters.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £4.99 UK delivery
+ £2.95 UK delivery
Royal Canin Urinary S/O Cat Pouches 48 x 100 g (Chicken)
|Price:||£37.89 (£7.89 / kg) & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£14.10 (27%)|
- Helps dissolve all types of struvite stones.
- Moderate calorie content to help maintain ideal weight.
- Urine dilution makes the urine less liable to form struvite and calcium oxalate stones
- Helps lower the concentration of ions contributing to crystal formation.
Save 5% when you subscribe to regular deliveries of this item. Save 15% on your entire delivery when you subscribe to 5 or more items that arrive in the same month. No commitments, no obligations, and delivery is FREE. Learn more
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Royal Canin Urinary SO Feed is a complete wet dietetic feed for cats. Low magnesium levels and urine acidifying properties make it suitable for dissolving struvite stones and reducing their recurrence. It is also perfect for the nutritional management of cats with lower urinary tract disease. Contraindications: Pregnancy; Lactation; Growth; Chronic renal failure; metabolic acidosis; Heart failure; Hypertension; Treatment with urine acidifying drugs.
COMPOSITION: meat and animal derivatives (including chicken 5%), cereals, oils and fats, eggs and egg derivatives, derivatives of vegetable origin, minerals, molluscs and crustaceans, various sugars. ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin D3: 280 IU, E1 (Iron): 5.6 mg, E2 (Iodine): 0.2 mg, E4 (Copper): 1.3 mg, E5 (Manganese): 1.7 mg, E6 (Zinc): 17 mg. ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 7% - Fat content: 5.3% - Crude ash: 1.2% - Crude fibres: 0.6% - Moisture: 80% - Calcium: 0.15% - Phosphorus: 0.14% - Sodium: 0.08% - Magnesium: 0.01% - Potassium: 0.28% - Chloride: 0.3% - Sulphur: 0.15% - Taurine: 0.125% - Urine acidifying substances: calcium sulphate (0.12%), DL-methionine (0.02%).See all Product Description
From the Manufacturer
From big to small pets, we provide precise nutritional solutions for all breeds of cats and dogs
Royal Canin guarantees optimum pet food quality
Our research centre and extensive network of pet health professionals means we understand cats and dogs.
- Innovations based solely on the animals’ needs and scientific advances
- Veterinary based specialised diets for dogs and cats
At Royal Canin, everything we do is for the dog and the cat.
Where we lead, others follow...
One food doesn’t suit all. We take into account age, activity, breed, size and lifestyle when creating our diets, and we were the first to do so.
In 1980 we were the first to introduce specific diets for large breed puppies, in 1997 we were the first to meet the different nutritional needs of small, medium and large breeds of dog, and in 1999 we launched the first food for a specific breed of cat, formulated for the unique dietary needs of Persians.
Royal Canin diets provide precise nutritional solutions to your pet’s needs. Each of our products is based on our extensive knowledge of cats and dogs, gained through years of studies at our own centre, partnerships with leading veterinary schools and universities, and continued input from veterinarians and breeders worldwide.
Feeding your cat on a diet of Royal Canin
- Promotes healthy growth and a glossy coat
- Increases natural defences
- Includes highly digestible proteins
Urinary S/O Cat Pouches (Chicken)
Specially formulated for the nutritional management of cats with lower urinary tract disease
Royal Canin's Urinary S/O pouches are a complete wet dietetic feed containing a high moisture content which helps reduce the risk of recurrent idiopathic cystitis.
Urine dilution makes the urine less liable to form struvite and calcium oxalate stones whilst low RSS helps decrease the concentration of ions contributing to crystal formation.
|Kitten 36||Urinary S/O||Feline Diet Urinary|
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Urinary Wet Feline 48 x 100g sachets beef
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My cat is on this due to cystitis. He loves it. The only downside is the price, though it is still cheaper here than if I buy it from the vets.Published 14 days ago by Amazon Customer
This food is good for a special diet, but it is not easy to get out of the pouch.Published 18 days ago by Sally Newman
Vet prescribed this originally for cat with urinary tract problems. The cat ate it to begin with, but she wasn't very keen on it and eventually stopped eating it. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Kirk L Green
This diet was recommended by my veterinarian for my male cat who suffers from Feline Lower Urinary Tract Disorder (FLUTD, aka cystitis) since he was a kitten. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Efilwol