- Visit the Cat Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of cat collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Cat Store for great offers on cat food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Cat Treats Store for a huge selection of cat treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Cat Flap Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat flaps.
- Visit the Cat Litter Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat litters.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Royal Canin Urinary Feline Veterinary Diet 3.5 Kg
|Price:||£31.99 (£9.14 / kg) & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£6.00 (16%)|
- Helps dissolve all types of struvite stones.
- Moderate calorie content to help maintain ideal weight.
- Urine dilution makes the urine less liable to form struvite and calcium oxalate stones
- Helps lower the concentration of ions contributing to crystal formation.
Save 5% when you subscribe to regular deliveries of this item. Save 15% on your entire delivery when you subscribe to 5 or more items that arrive in the same month. No commitments, no obligations, and delivery is FREE. Learn more
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Royal Canin Urinary SO Feed is a complete dietetic feed for cats. Low magnesium levels and urine acidifying properties make it suitable for dissolving struvite stones and reducing their recurrence. It is also perfect for the nutritional management of cats with lower urinary tract disease. Contraindications: Pregnancy; Lactation; Growth; Chronic renal failure; metabolic acidosis; Heart failure; Hypertension; Treatment with urine acidifying drugs.
COMPOSITION: rice, wheat gluten*, dehydrated poultry meat, maize flour, animal fats, maize gluten, hydrolysed animal proteins, minerals, vegetable fibres, beet pulp, fish oil, soya oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), marigold extract (source of lutein). ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 22000 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, E1 (Iron): 46 mg, E2 (Iodine): 3.5 mg, E4 (Copper): 8 mg, E5 (Manganese): 59 mg, E6 (Zinc): 194 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.08 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants. ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 34.5% - Fat content: 15% - Crude ash: 7.4% - Crude fibres: 2.5% - Calcium: 0.8% - Phosphorus: 0.7% - Sodium: 0.9% - Magnesium: 0.05% - Potassium: 1% - Chloride: 1.9% - Sulphur: 0.5% - Total taurine: 0.2% - Urine acidifying substances: calcium sulphate (0.56%), DL-methionine. *L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.See all Product Description
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
a good price too ... and much cheaper than the vet's price
also seems more expensive than buying Whiskas or Go Cat etc but works out better as the cats need less .. eat every morsel and don't tire of the flavour...and stay healthy.
My cat Ozzy had bladder stones at the age of six. My vet recommended Royal Canin, which prevents the formation of stones in the bladder. At first we tried the meaty pouches but Ozzy wouldn't eat them. Fortunately he loves the dried formula. Buying it from the vet was very expensive, but this supplier is far cheaper. My vet said Ozzy must be fed only on this for the rest of his life to avoid the problem cropping up again. It's obviously a good-quality feed as Ozzy is thriving on it. In fact he might have to try the diet version before long!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The cat has urinary problems, so this food deals very effectively with that problem: before, we were having to take her to the vet every month for an expensive cure for cystitis... Read morePublished 9 days ago by L. E. Metcalfe
My cat love it and no more trip to the vet !
It can seems expensive but it's an investment and 6 kgs last a long time as well.
My cat was getting urine infections so was recommended to try this and since she has been on it not a problem plus my other two cats like it to which is a bonusPublished 12 days ago by blanny