Roxio Game Capture HD PRO is gearing up to help you create amazing, boast-worthy videos from your new Xbox One and PlayStation 4. With Microsoft confirming support for capture devices, Roxio Game Capture HD PRO is ready for Xbox One. For PS4 users, Sony has announced an upcoming system software update to offer HDMI-based capture device support – positioning Roxio Game Capture HD PRO to become your game recording tool of choice for both these new consoles. Roxio Game Capture HD PRO enables you to record a virtually unlimited amount of gameplay and offers a powerful video editing package to make incredible-looking movies.
Roxio Game Capture HD PRO is an all-in-one solution to capture, edit, stream, and upload your most memorable Xbox, PlayStation and Wii moments in stunning HD quality. Easy set-up between console, TV, and PC. Included in the product is hardware, software and a USB cable. Capture in resolutions up to 1080/30p or 1080 60i with HDMI or Component input and output. Stream game play and commentary live to TwitchTV. Edit videos and add transitions, picture-in-picture, special effects, text, and voiceovers. Share videos with one click to YouTube, Facebook, and other sites. Roxio Game Capture HD PRO is everything you need to easily showcase your best game play.
Key Benefits and Features
- Capture, share and stream your most memorable Xbox and PlayStation moments
- HD quality
- Capture gaming footage in HD (up to 1080 30p/1080 60i), with HDMI or Component input and output
- No gameplay interruption
- Stream gameplay and commentary live--directly to TwitchTV
- Edit H.264-encoded game videos and add transitions, picture-in-picture, soundtracks, special effects, text, and voiceovers that match gameplay
- Share videos with one click to YouTube, Facebook, or RoosterTeeth
- Easy set-up between your console, TV and PC
- No power adapter required.
Good news for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 users! Did you know customers using the current Xbox or PlayStation with Roxio Game Capture HD PRO already enjoy a creative movie-making power beyond the capture sharing capabilities in the new consoles? With Roxio's device and editing software, you can do much more than simply share what you’ve captured. You can create awesome-looking videos that are truly subscriber worthy!
What's in the box?
Roxio Game Capture HD PRO Capture Device, USB Cable, Roxio Game Capture Software, Getting Started Guide
HDMI cable to be provided by the user
- Microsoft Windows 8, 7, Vista SP2, XP (SP3 for 32 bit & SP2 for 64 bit), Intel Core 2 Duo Processor 1.8 GHz or AMD Athlon x2 64 2.0 GHz, 2GB RAM
- Intel Core 2 Duo Processor 1.8 GHz or AMD Athlon x2 64 2.0 GHz
- 2GB RAM
- DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics card or higher
- Sound card
- 2GB free hard drive space for installation (10+ GB free recommended for video recording)
- One available USB 2.0 port
- Windows Media Player 11 or higher
- Internet Explorer 7 or 8
- Internet connection required for capture, registration, product updates and tutorials*
*Any Internet charges are the user's responsibility