- Audio CD (18 Nov. 2013)
- Number of Discs: 2
- Format: CD+DVD
- Label: LusAfrica
- ASIN: B00FKAA5VO
- Other Editions: MP3 Download
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 267,987 in Music (See Top 100 in Music)
Other Sellers on Amazon
Round 2 CD+DVD
|Price:||£11.60 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Black Bazar is a musical concept launched and produced by the writer Alain Mabanckou in 2012. Their 1st album was a return to rumba roots and established Black Bazar as "the new masters of African ambient". Now on their second album, "Round 2", they continue with their "ambienced" music approach, but explore a new genre (what the German press dubbed "rumba dancehall" after a concert given by the band in Cologne). The Kinshasa sounds that electrify the clubs of Africa and its diasporas merge with a flood of traditional music and urban beats featuring guest singers from Brazzaville, Port-au-Prince, Praia and Lagos. All in all, "Round 2" is an explosive cocktail of contemporary Afro-urban vibrations.