This little book helped me decide to make the switch from my current MP3 player and go for an iPod. It's so clearly written, so full of great advice and tips that it's been better than any user manual could possibly have been.

Written with the usual wit and flair one expects from Rough Guides, this is an absolute must for anyone who is thinking of buying an iPod. For once - the blurb on the cover of a book is actually true. "You need this book". An excellent little guide indeed.
on 13 March 2009
Essential reading which is concise, informative and well written. The chapters and headings make navigation simple. The book is also good value.
on 24 November 2009
I bought this a while ago and if like me, you are a complete novice to the ipod / itunes phenomenon, then this guide is invaluable. It is well laid out and well indexed so if you are experiencing difficulty in one aspect of itunes, you can find the solution fairly easily. There is now a sixth edition which presumably deals with the most recent versions of itunes. Highly recommended to those who are just starting out and to those who want more from their cherished music player.
on 16 June 2009
This book has brought back the excitement I experienced two years ago when I first got my IPod. I share a laptop with my other half this means I don't get time to explore on Itunes. I was getting bored with the same music on my iPod and the crazy unrelated variety of Genres I would get if I shuffled songs. This almost pocket sized book is great! I've uploaded artwork and through podcasts, radio & downloads I am excited about new music from all over the world, checking out bands websites and blogs. If you're not really into computers but want to get more out of your IPod this is a great place to start, my next chapter is Tagging and tidying, can't wait :-)
on 31 August 2009
Great little book for beginners who have never had an ipod before simple to understand .
on 24 August 2014