on 23 March 2013
I was looking for a watch like the one my husband had many years ago which was always his favorate, couldnt find one in shops but Amazon came up trumps. This is a excellent watch which looks much more expensive that it is, delivery was very prompt and goods well packaged in a nice presentation box. Looking forward to giving the surprise on our anniversary.
on 1 January 2013
Have been looking for a slim good looking watch for some time to replace a blue ribband (1970). The price was half of what Beaverbrooks goldsmiths etc were advertising. Arrived prompt, excellent packaging, cost £7 to alter strap.
on 24 December 2013
Bought as a present for my son. After a detailed examination he was very impressed. Fits well, looks good and will be worn regularly.
on 23 February 2015
The watch itself is fine, however, I've given this 2 stars purely because the Rotary box the actual watch case came with looks to have been boxed up in a car work shop by a mechanic at the end of his shift, I don't think I really need to provide any more details. Therefore I had to chuck the box away which I didn't want to do as this was a gift and it would have been nice to include the Rotary packaging too!
on 2 September 2013
at the bottom of the dial it say Swiss Made.
But when I got the watch it says est. Switzerland 1895. It is a nice watch and fits well after going to the Jewellers to take out 3 links.
on 15 June 2015
A very classically styled watch, just what my husband wanted and considerably cheaper than the high street. Very pleased with the watch and prompt service provided.
on 6 July 2015
the date number is too small to read on the watch face I am dissapointed with this product
on 18 February 2015
BOUGHT THIS FOR MYSELF.SAW IT ON MOST HIGH ST JEWELERS FOR DOUBLE THE COST.GREAT SAVING.
on 1 April 2015
Very good value for money. An upmarket reliable time piece.
on 7 September 2015