on 21 June 2013
Just took delivery of this watch so far I'm undecided as to whether or not to keep it as it's description doesn't seem to be totally accurate.
My first disappointment was it came with a belt chain not a T chain to use with a waistcoat, the watch also appears not to be a truly mechanical one, it does tick but more like a battery clock and I purchased this watch because it was supposed to be mechanical with a T chain.
In it's favour the watch seems a quality item well made by a trusted name.
on 20 June 2013
this watch is nice timepiece although it is not automatic. it is a good watch if it is a battery operated quartz one you are after.
on 12 August 2013
Finely made and a good size for my trouser pocket. With an excellent link chain. The XII hour mark is below the chain link ring for easy orientation.
on 30 June 2013
This watch was advertised and sold to me and invoiced as an automatic movement and waterproof to 10 metres, Rotary has told me that this watch is NOT waterproof and has a quartz movement, if I had known this I may have chosen another product as I did not consider any quartz movements while making my choice. Not very happy with this kind of situation, feel it was not what I was expecting.
on 29 September 2013
Good solid watch.....very clear face.......finish and quality very good
Watch description a bit unclear.....but for the price if your looking for a good watch
this is the one to go for.......
on 11 December 2012
Lovely watch. Can't wait to see his face when he gets it. Have been looking for this style for ages.