Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle  Learn more Countdown to Prime Day Shop now Shop now

on 4 October 2010
this is areally good looking watch. the wieght is perfect and the finish great, however I do have one slight gripe. The hollow hands with illuminated spots. I would have prefered solid illuminated hands. This is just my point of view. All in all it is a very fine watch at a superb price.
on 17 April 2012
very good watch as you would expect from rotary name it did deliver saw same one in the shop for £80 more then i paid so i was very pleased i paid £195 at the time. the delivery was in time the seller did delivery what it said so no complain
on 19 March 2016
I've had one of these for about six months the watch at first glance looks very nice,chunky and expensive however the quality isn't that great close up. Alot of them under close inspection look like fakes,they're not.Just Rotarys standards have slipped alot, second hand misses the markers,(even after sending it for an official Rotary service) the top marker on the bezel is slightly off.. Lots of little things that just niggle you for a watch in this price range. Have a Lorus and a Seconda that cost me half the price,the finishing and time keeping are better! But if you just want a big chucky fairly good quality watch at a low to midrange price it's ok I suppose.
review image
on 25 January 2016
I bought this for my fathers birthday. It looked lovely when he first opened it, however after a few weeks the face scratched. A few months after that and the glass chipped. The paint also started rubbing off the bezel too. I am convinced this is a fake Rotary watch. I have had Rotary watches in the past that lasted years - this one didn't last 3 months!
on 27 March 2014
Beautifully made, this watch is an ideal gift. The bracelet was a little too large though, and my son had to have two links removed. The face is clear and the timekeeping is accurate. A watch to be proud of. I would recommend this watch and this seller
on 15 October 2015
Brilliant watch. Delivered quickly and in good packaging. So far not had any problems with it. Some may find it quite bulky and heavy but for me this was ok. Had plenty of good comments about it.
on 11 October 2011
This is an excellent watch ,looks great , feels great on, very well made .
If you are thinking of buying someone a quality mans watch that he will want to wear and enjoy ,this is it .
A seriously under priced top quality timepiece.
on 28 February 2014
Bought this for my partner and although he would love an Omega watch for whatever .. £1K. This watch is just as lovely and has given him much joy for a more realistic price.
on 30 April 2014
Bought as a late birthday present. My boyfriend loved it and his dad wants one too!! A lot of people commented on the watch and all say its lovely. Very happy with purchase.
on 14 February 2014
Beautiful watch that keeps very good time. Looks really smart, lovely quality. I have a ladies Rotary watch too and really like the brand.