Colour Name: Black|Size: 1-inch|Change

on 9 February 2012
This was me being asleep and all my fault. I ordered this, not realising that it was in Large, and here I sat with it in my hand and a five kilogram dog looking up at me. Ooops. But the company were absolutely brilliant at returns, and in no time I had a proper tiny set for my proper small dog. I'd say she looks a treat in her snazzy collar, but she's so fuzzy that you can't see the collar. But you can see the lead, and that is absolutely lovely.
on 3 February 2014
This lead is pretty however as my pup is small I should have gone for a longer lead I guess when she grows in height it will work better.
The catch seems strong and I feel confident she is secure apart from the length I wish I had also gone for a slimmer lead but that was my fault paranoid about her being secure.