Item Display Width: 3|Colour Name: Yellow, White and Rose|Ring Size: R|Change

on 3 January 2011
this is a pretty ring which looks really classy on the hand. It is substantial in weight and the price is extremely good
on 19 September 2013
My ring is lovely - it is exactly what I thought it would be. It feels so comfortable to wear. I was impressed with the prompt service I received. I would definitely buy from this supplier again.
on 27 February 2014
I have hankered after a Russian wedding ring for some time in gold, but upon discovering this ring of yellow, white and rose gold I am very impressed by it's beauty and can highly recommend it
on 11 January 2015
This is a lovely ring which was bought to replace one which was bought over 20 years ago. I opted for a wider band this time and it was the right decision. The only thing I would mention is to be aware of the sizing of the ring. I ordered my usual ring size and when the item arrived I found it to be a little snug. Perhaps another half size would have been better. However it will not affect the wearing of the ring. A gold star for first class speedy delivery.
on 22 November 2014
I love it, but I ordered a J and think it is possibly a size bigger, so just have to wear it in a different finger than planned.
on 18 March 2015
beautiful, but I had o send it back as slightly bigger than expected, so swapped for one size smaller
on 14 January 2015
Love my ring. Just as good as the ones in the shops. Recommended.
on 4 December 2014
Looks not that bright in a real life, but still nice. Good for the price
on 19 March 2016
Lovely ring but a bit on the small size. Had to reorder in a larger size. The larger size has come and it is a great fit and is beautiful. I always wanted one of these rings and I am pleased to say that the wait was worth it.
on 16 April 2016
ordered my ring size but because these are three rings who intersect each other the ring was too tight on my finger so after i cut one of the rings the other two are just perfect.

See one answered question