on 18 October 2014
I love these earrings - I originally brought them to wear on Halloween but when they turned up, they were so cute I couldn't wait. The backs are a little stiff to get on and off - but that's a good thing because it means they won't fall off when I'm wearing them! They attract a lot of attention when I wear them out - I think the red flower catches peoples eye and then they take a closer look. The seller is great too! :)
on 11 January 2015
I brought these as a treat for myself, as soon as I saw them I couldn't resist. They arrived really quickly with I was impressed with too. When I opened them I was not disappointed. I love them. The backs are tight as previous comments have stated. But I prefer them tight as I have a fear of them coming off. They are really effective and you cannot go wrong if you buy them.
on 23 June 2014
im looking forward to wearing these and as soon as my nice sees them I will probably lose them as well
on 14 March 2016
Price was okay, but when the item arrived I was disappointed with the size, they are really tiny and it was hard to see the design.
on 1 September 2015
Lovely, pretty earrings. They are good quality and I get lots of compliments when I wear them, very pleased with them.
on 20 October 2015
These studs are amazing the picture does not do them justice .. They really are gorgeous.
on 29 April 2016
These were a prezzie for my other half and she loves them. The packet it can in was over sized but the product was great
on 6 January 2016
They are so small you you can't even see what's on them. They just look like blobs. Very disappointed
on 16 May 2016
Fast delivery, great price and I received lots of compliments regarding these stunning earrings!
on 24 June 2016
Gorgeous little earrings, lovely detail on them and they really do stand out