on 18 March 2015
As others have stated, these are not fairy lights but I didn't expect them to be.

I was a little concerned as to how I would affix it, but it turned out that there are lots of shoots and tendrils throughout the length which are ideal for securing it. I used them to wrap around my metal bedpost (see pic) and they were ideal for this. It was a shame that it wasn't a little longer to continue further down the bedpost, but never mind.

The only criticism I would make on the seller is that they sent it stuffed in a standard Amazon C3 cardboard wallet (the type that Amazon mail out books and DVDs in) with no padding whatsoever, so some of the flowers were a little crushed but not badly enough for me to ask for a refund.
review image
on 10 May 2013
True to what it looked like online, very pretty and can look great around a mirror or on/above your bed! Would recommend this product
on 13 March 2013
Very rustic chick, the flowers are smaller than expected so i would recommend buying two if you want a "fuller" garland.
on 23 December 2011
Why was this advertised under the fairy lights section? It's a very pretty garland but it really should not be shown in that section, as I wrongly assumed, and am obviously not the first, to think they were fairy lights! As a decoration though they're good.
33 comments|57 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 February 2013
I bought this to dress round my shabby chic desk and its perfect it looks old and softly faded which matches the desk,fab!
on 16 May 2016
Unlike many of the other buyers I suppose who may have done this before I thought I was receiving a line of fake roses connected by a fake stem. No. Nope. Nada. I recieved a garland, like one you'd find on a door in winter. Based on the pictures provided this is not what I expected, these people have taken the garland and cut out the flowers and attached them to things, something which adds a lovely touch to a room but something that takes more DIY then I had hoped when I originally bought them, they look lovely they just require a bit of effort and a bit more advertisement to what'd I'd receive would be nice...

I attached mine to fairy lights as seen below, although only two are shown I do feel you get a lot and a nice variety of size.
review image
on 23 December 2014
Absolute rubbish. Looks like the whole thing has been covered in talcum powder. Waste of money, will be returning.
on 16 April 2013
would soften any bed to look at. its a fair length, it fits on my super king size head board just fine. anyone who likes fairytail or shabby chic should have this for their bed.
on 8 April 2015
Not quite as expected - white powder flakes off in my hands very time you touch it. Disappoitned
on 14 June 2016
Arrived on time and packaged accordingly. Only a little disappointed in this product. The roses themselves are a little bigger than what I personally wanted, and they're a bit fiddly to actually set up, but once they're in place, they do look quite nice. That being said though, I probably wouldn't buy these again. The roses seem somewhat fragile so I don't have them placed in an area that i'll be making contact with frequently. However, the shade of pink that the roses actually are is lovely!

See one answered question