- Hardcover: 160 pages
- Publisher: Collins; Revised edition edition (4 July 1996)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0004129865
- ISBN-13: 978-0004129860
- Product Dimensions: 24.6 x 19.4 x 1.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 171,805 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Rose Elliot's Mother, Baby and Toddler Book: A unique and invaluable guide to raising a baby on a healthy vegetarian diet Hardcover – 4 Jul 1996
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
A complete, sensible and deeply reassuring handbook for mothers-to-be, mothers, and those caring for a vegetarian child. This book provides all the information you need to know about nutrition before conception, during pregnancy and after the birth, and gives a comprehensive and well-balanced range of recipes for you and your baby up to the age of two.
The mass of practical advice on every aspect of motherhood and baby care includes:
• Essential nutrients – what they are, what you need during pregnancy and after, what foods to find them in, and how to put them together in a balanced diet
• Complete weekly menus for mother-to-be, during breastfeeding, and for baby and toddler
• Lots of ways to plan ahead and save valuable time and energy – preparing and freezing baby food, quick healthy snacks for breastfeeding mums, lunches baby and mum can share
• Delicious, nutritious and easy-to-make recipes
• Survival tips
A unique and invaluable guide to raising a baby on a healthy vegetarian diet.
About the Author
Rose Elliot MBE is Britain's most-respected vegetarian cookery writer and is renowned for her easy-to-achieve recipes and creative approach to food. She frequently contributes to national magazines, gives cookery demonstrations and broadcasts on radio and television. With book sales of 3 million, she is the UK’s bestselling vegetarian and vegan cookery writer.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love this book! has some really good recipes and the layout is well thought out as is the contents. I bought a few vegetarian books while i was pregnant and this is by far the best... Read morePublished on 29 Dec. 2013 by Gareth Bullen
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Food & Drink > Cooking for Babies & Children
- Books > Food & Drink > Diets & Healthy Eating > Low Fat
- Books > Food & Drink > Diets & Healthy Eating > Weight Control
- Books > Food & Drink > Food Writers
- Books > Food & Drink > Vegetarian & Vegan
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Pregnancy & Childcare > Pregnancy & Childbirth