Size: n/a|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£141.19+ Free shipping

on 15 January 2012
My 7 year old son had saved up his pocket, birthday and christmas money to buy a BMX bike. We looked in our local bike shops and all over the internet for a £100 bmx and went for this one which was reduced from £179 although I couldn't find a review of it anywhere. The bike seems well made and has all the spec that he wanted: 360° Gyro system for handlebar spins, 48 spoke alloy rims and Front & rear stunt pegs. It took me about 1 1/2 - 2 hours to unpack and put the bike together. I thought the instructions where clear and precise although I couldn't work out why they give you torque settings for all the nuts even though in places you can only use a spanner. Overall very pleased with the bike for the money and all his friends think it's great. I would recommend this bike.
on 5 December 2013
The bike is very well made, and my 8 year old son loved it. It IS slightly big for him in the sense that the handlebars are quite far from the seat. I wanted to buy a bike he could grow into so that is fine with me. The bike itself is very sturdy and I have ridden it my self and I weigh about 83Kg. The bike itself is not the lightest bike in the world but I think to stand up to the pounding my son is going to give it that is a good thing.

The only bad part are the instructions - a photocopy of some manual which seems to have been translated from another language. It takes more common sense than anything else to put things together. A small note is that the pedals screw in COUNTER clockwise...maybe all bike people know this - but I didn't and it took me a good 15 minutes to figure it out.

All in all a very good bike at a good price.
on 22 September 2014
I think it is a very good bike, good quality, a solid piece of equipment, the only reason I have not given it 5 stars is because one needs a degree in cycling engineering to put up together! In all seriousness, it took my partner and I ages to do, I don't think the diagrams are very clear, the photos are too small so you can'r really count on them for the detail. If you're used to it, I'm sure you'll be fine though, we had not done this in a very long time.
Bike arrived as promised, nno problem whatsoever so we're happy with everything.
on 13 January 2016
Since I am in the U.S., and was ordering a gift for my grandson it was such a blessing to be able to order directly in the UK. The company was great, delivering the product earlier than scheduled. From what I have heard from his stepdad and himself the bike is perfect (he is 9) and he can ride with all the new friends he has made in the UK. Apparently "Big Daddy" is the name of some creature in some video game that he and his friends have played, so that was even better. Thanks
on 21 October 2014
Great bike my son loves it only one niggle it had a flat tyre when we put it together for his birthday but was easily solved
on 2 May 2012
My son loves this bike he was so excited on his birthday morning. He put it together with his dad which was quite easy. Then went to pump the tyres up and both inner tubes had holes in them. But have now been sent replacement but a very upset son in his birthday.
on 12 February 2015
Brother used to have a big daddy when he started but is way to heavy for the same price you can buy a mafia and they are better I used to and sometimes still ride at by skateparks and allot of people ride mafia bikes that have just started
on 13 December 2012
Bought for my son for Xmas. Easy to put together even though the instructions aren't great - can't make out the pictures (they look like really bad photocopies). It is a really eye-catching bike and looks pretty funky!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 August 2013
Top quality fittings including stunt pegs and headset. Sturdy frame and good quality fixings. My son (aged 28!) said he wished bikes were made like this when he was a BMX addict as a child!
on 5 June 2014
Really smart bike, very solid. Good size. My son is delighted with it. Looking smart in orange and the quality of all the parts are really good