Size: FR : L (Taille Fabricant : 14)|Colour: purple - Plum/fluo Green|Change
Price:£31.50

on 21 May 2014
Best running vest on market. Gels fit in back tabs, little pocket for phone keys tissues etc. Great colour, very cool feel, flattering fit. I'm a 10-12 and went for 12, not too tight, not too loose. Love it. This
on 21 August 2014
Loved this top, was a bit worried that carrying gels would make the top bounce around whilst running but it didn't, really comfy to run it and great for holding energy gels in.
on 9 July 2014
Very pleased with this running top. It keeps you nice and cool and dry. I would recommend this to any other female runner looking for a new stylish and functional top.
on 27 June 2014
Love this top , great colour , feels great on , keeps me cool , I'd say the sizings are true , I'm a 10/12 so ordered a 12 but it's just a bit big . Washes well .