on 21 May 2014
Good quality, simple, light material and easy to move around in. Good that it has pockets as I play tennis and it's useful to have somewhere to put a ball or two. Bit boring to look at as no interesting features at all, but only real downside is the fully elasticated waist which makes them feel a bit less cool to wear somehow.
on 8 July 2014
Very comfortable and light, perfect for classes and power walking in warmer weather. I am usually nearer a size 12, I ordered both sizes 10 and 12, with the 10 being a good fit.
on 24 September 2014
my fav pair of gym trousers yet.
ive tried leggings and joggers nothing stays up even paid £40+ on under armour rubbish. but these are great and don't fall down at all. will definitely buy another
on 1 August 2014
I love these pants because of its fabric (comfortable and light) and its pockets. It has 2 side pockets which are useful for my keys and tissues, the pockets are deep enough to ensure that the contents don't fall out when I'm running. These pants also has a zipped back pocket which is big enough to hold a mobile phone (Samsung S4 or anything smaller). With these pants, I no longer need to use a bum bag when I'm out running!
on 9 September 2014
light weight , comfortable but a bit too large around lower abdomen
on 17 March 2015
Good fit, comfortable trousers for gym without going down the tights route, showing all your bumps!
on 6 October 2014
Happy with the purchase although a little baggy at the top!
on 8 March 2015
Sent back did not like fit

See one answered question