Romance book help me find the title (famous artist in hiding)

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 9 Jul 2010 16:17:37 BDT
G. Buxton says:
The first mills and boon book i read about a year ago it may have been new not sure though. The story starts with the heroine upset and driving in the rain trying to get away from somewhere, She crashes her car and is found by the hero, who takes her back to his house to look after her. He has a daughter who is about 6. She becomes a nanny for him. After a while of working for him she gets suspicious because he sneaks around the grounds of the house so she goes to investigate. After seeing him selling something which she assumes is drugs she runs away. You later find out he is a famous artist under a secret name so the press cant find him ans he was not a dealer it was just his agent collecting his paintings.

The second book i remember less about, a woman goes on a school/college trip undercover as a student to protect her sister, the woman falls in love with the teacher the hero.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  1
Total posts:  1
Initial post:  9 Jul 2010
Latest post:  9 Jul 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
WHAT A ROGUE DESIRES (Zebra Historical Romance)
WHAT A ROGUE DESIRES (Zebra Historical Romance) by Caroline Linden (Mass Market Paperback - 10 Dec. 2007)
4.8 out of 5 stars   (9)