- Paperback: 300 pages
- Publisher: Cornell University Press (28 Feb. 1983)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0801492459
- ISBN-13: 978-0801492457
- Product Dimensions: 18.9 x 1.7 x 24.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 842,362 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Roman Architecture Paperback – 28 Feb 1983
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Frank Sear is Senior Lecturer in Classics at the University of Melbourne. He is the author of Roman Wall and Vault Mosaics and has worked on archaeological projects in Rome, Pompeii, Sicily, Jordon and Libya. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Architecture
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > History of Art & Architecture
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Styles & Movements
- Books > History > Ancient History & Civilisation > Rome
- Books > History > Archaeology
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences