on 2 May 2015
I'm enjoying it a lot. I reallly love virtua tennis, on pc and Android, but it has a major flaw, in that the world map game in between matches can be very annoying at times,and actually prevent you playing full tennis matches!

So far this games story has nicely cranked the difficulty and match length...

The game is smooth to play and is deceptively simple, in that there are only the standard tennis shots and ability to move after a shot...but this is enough to really get a great nail biting rally going!

I haven't seen any special or trick shots yet...and it doesn't matter to me, even virtua only had the power shot and ability to add spin, which I also haven't seen in this game...

But this is a different and simpler style... And it does what it does very well indeed!
on 14 August 2014
Good fun with easy too master controls good fun all round
on 15 August 2014
Pretty good game and FREE! Definitely worth a download
on 21 October 2014
excellent tennis game...with a storyline..
on 10 August 2014
This is ok but bored me after 10 minutes
on 14 August 2014
Excellent, extremely addictive.
on 15 August 2014
Great game. Life like.
on 8 August 2014
Hi, I got this app as 'Free App Of The Day' and, personally, I would not have payed money for this game. I like the story and the set out and the simple controls but playing the actual game itself, the tennis matches, are a little bit of a yawn. You play as Kevin Adams and get to see comics, the writing is too small and you can't zoom in very far but I still like the story, and you play tennis matches which are half fun. You flick the ball back and forth and try and keep it in the court. A bit boring after a while. It's a very critical review but it's my opinion and you might have different. Would half recommend. Thanks for reading!
on 10 April 2015
Good when commuting
on 13 November 2014
3D tennis games have evolved a great deal since the days of Pong and this is one of the better ones. Got it for free so can't comment on value for money really. I wouldn't pay much for it, although I'm spoiled by having played Sega's version which I found more rewarding and a great deal less pernickety, though more arbitrary.

I like the scope of control but it relies too heavily on finger dexterity- all the while obscuring the action. Makes you realise how great the real game can be.

Novel graphical comic book plot. But the style of control was not for me.