on 1 April 2005
Rolling Stones Complete Recording Sessions from 1962-2002 Review:
I just purchased the updated 62-2002 version of this book in March 2005.
What an informative book. I cannot believe all the sorting and scraping the author, Martin Elliot must of done to list every single Rolling Stones recording or mix with all these details. Such as who played what, how common the track is, where it was recorded, when it was recorded, where the song originated, chart position, etc. etc. There are over 1000! I can look up virtually any song and see the time frame and who did what on the song. Every true Rolling Stones historian should get this book. It is like an encylclopedia on the Rolling Stones. And for all the work that must of went into this book....the price is minimal.

A Satisfied Reader 3-31-05
on 15 February 2012
Some good informations on the recording of the stones songs , I liked reading the book , doesn't have to be read in any particular order...
on 19 March 2011
Have not received this item in over a month. When I contacted Seller, he reported that there were delays due to Border issues but I'm not buying it. I've never had a problem buying overseas before. Avoid this Seller!