Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now Shop now

Price:£55.74+ Free shipping

on 5 February 2016
Roland promote this as suitable for use with digital pianos and I agree that they give excellent tone across the range of the piano. They are light weight and not tiring to wear and being an open design you can hear door bells, fire alarms etc. Clearly there will be some sound leakage the other way.
The only flaw is relatively minor, unlike the more expensive version (RH-A30) the quarter inch adaptor simply slides over the smaller jack and if you simply pull the jack out by the plastic cover, the adaptor remains in place - muting the piano until you pull it out seperately. My Roland piano takes both sizes so it is not a problem and it is something you really don't worry about, other than the first time when you wonder where the sound has gone!
To be honest I find them nicer to wear than the slightly heavier metal shelled RH-A30 and use them in preference.
on 28 March 2013
Everything I could have wished for: crisp sound, comfortable to wear and they look great. Really useful for if you want to play at night without waking anyone. This product offers value for money and will not disappoint!
on 26 April 2016
This was bought to allow our Asperger son to play his Yamaha EZ220 keyboard without disturbing the rest of the family.
The little I tried it sounded fine, but as he probably have rather more sensitive hearing than me, complained about a distinct "hum" which he basically could not tolerate. We tried some other headphones, and the hum was less prominant, I do not know the specs of this other set, but are likley to be less sensitive than the RH-A7. We tried on an older keyboard, with exatly the same noise, but we also tried it with the home cinema, and here there was no noise, so suspected the noise was actually caused by the keyboards. Now these are lower range Yamaha keyboard, but still expect them to have no noise issues, but sadly they do.

As he liked the headphones, we bought a headphone volume control, with the theory that this would dampen (attenuate) the noise and the signal. Turning the volume down on the volume control, and up on the keyboard did indeed remove the noise!
We also tried a ground loop isolator, which also removed the noise.

So...4 stars as they are pretty good, but with possibly some link to the noise issue, removing one star.
on 2 January 2015
Using them with my new Roland piano. Sound reproduction is excellent even on low volume. Fit very comfortably and protects others in the house from repetitive practice sessions. Have so far withstood handling by both grandchildren so they are obviously not too delicate either. Very pleased with them.
on 5 January 2014
I bought these headphones as a christmas gift and was more than happy with them. The delivery was much quicker than expected and the item was very well packed. Would highly recommend.
on 11 August 2013
these allow my husband to practise playing the piano without annoying anyone when doing scales. would be awkward for other equipment in the house
on 14 June 2016
Delivered very quickly, and well packed. Light weight ands comfortable, crystal clear sound whether connected to the piano, or used for the computer.

See one answered question