Size: 5 UK|Colour: Bronze|Change
Price:£10.99+ £3.99 shipping

on 1 August 2014
EXCELLENT FIT AND SO COMFY TO WEAR. BOUGHT IN ALL 3 COLOURS :)
on 13 November 2014
I bought these as a dressier pair to wear in the evenings on a beach holiday, however one of the toe posts separated from the strap on the first day after walking only about 1000m and as we were in a remote loaction I could not replace them and ended up having to wear a pair of flip flops I bought to wear to the pool for £2 for the entire holiday, fortunately they were of better quality and just as comfortble. For the name and the original retail price I really expected better, if I had paid the full price for these I would have been really cross.
on 1 August 2014
These flip flops are light and they have a slightly moulded sole which makes them really comfortable to wear. Quick delivery and really good value.
on 1 August 2014
I love these. Ordering another pair in a different colour. These have a very soft sole and are not cheap looking. Did I say I love them?
on 8 September 2014
I ordered 2 pairs and one of the pairs the left flip flop was much looser. Also, the underside of the strap across the top of the foot has a odd slightly abrasive feel (I looked but cannot see what it is that's causing it and it's on all 4 flip flops). But for the price and what I intend to use them for I'm happy with the overall comfort. They're a great design and the soles are made really well (comfy and sturdy and a nice flower tread design on the bottom for grip).
on 19 September 2014
I bought these on offer and kept due to the cheap price, but was somewhat disappointed. I am a size 4.5 normally, differing from size 4-5 depending on brand. In Rocket Dog I'm normally comfy in a five. Bought these in a five and found them very hard to get on - I think the thong element is too close to the footbed. I'd suggest getting at least a size up but the thong might be too close even on the much bigger sizes - so try to try them on before you buy if possible.
on 18 September 2014
Gorgeous but brown one nicer than black as I bought 2 ... Plus black one was very itchy like a chemical was on it so couldn't wear it ... But for the price you can't complain !! So threw away black one but brown one looks so nice and more expensive looking
on 21 August 2015
I ordered a size up because Rocket dog always come up small, I'm a UK 4 and ordered a 5 which fits. (Therefore they fit me but they are a small size 5.). They are very comfy between the toes and have a bouncy sole, I wear them all the time.
on 14 October 2014
As above. Great flip flops, haven't rubbed from the first time I wore them and the slight moulding makes them much more comfortable than any other flip flops I've worn. Lost a star as they've got a bit scruffy quite quickly. Fits true to size.
on 3 August 2014
Good value, they fit as expected and arrived promptly