Size: 4 UKColour: Turquoise Get AwayChange
Price:£14.79+ £1.50 shipping

on 29 April 2014
These sneakers are the alternative to Converse that I've been looking for. They fit pretty well (I'm a half size) and are comfortable to walk in all day. The design is great as I have big feet and it camouflages that nicely , and loads of people commented on how good they looked. The slogan on the sole is a bonus when people mistake them for something else ,just do a high kick and show off your dogs!!
on 23 September 2014
Normally I have trouble finding the right shoe size. I am a wide foot size 8. This shoe has a nice rounded tip rather than pointy so my feet have not been rubbed raw once. They are incredibly light and whilst the top part of the shoe fabric has started to fray a little, I think it's supposed to look like that. I've had them for 3 months now and wore them throughout the summer and they are still going. Normally by now with my DC shoes the front part where your foot bends is cracking/splintering/coming apart - these are not so I am very happy. I am going to switch from my regular brand of shoes to these, so definitely a happy shopper!
on 22 April 2014
I'm a size five and they did come up a little large but I really love the colour and they don't look like boats or anything! Great value and loads of colours - but watch the sizing!
on 24 July 2014
I'm a woman of a certain age but with 40 being the new 30, I still consider myself young-ish.

I read previous reviews and the fact that, they come up large was a huge selling point as I suffer from painful, swollen feet and I'm already a size 8! They feel good and also look great (not at all like boats) - I've worn them with jeans and linen trousers.

Having only had them a short while, I can't comment on durability (but will update if I have any problems). If they wear well, I'll definitely buy more, especially if I can get them at a bargain price of £18 (or less) as I did with this purchase!
on 8 August 2014
Every year I buy at least two pairs of canvas shoes, either in the supermarket, online or in a fancy shop; whatever the brand or price, they are never comfortable and always give my feet huge blisters or rubs away on top of my toes. My daughter has unfortunately inherited my feet and it was thanks to her insistence in wanting to try these on in an adult shop (she's 8) that I finally found a pair that fit and look good, because after years of palaver, if my girl says a shoe is comfortable, I know it's a winner. I'm normally a regular size 7, with a very high instep and very wide feet - Birkenstocks are the only thing I can wear in the summer, you can forget about anything pointy, dainty or trendy - and so after reading the reviews here I ordered a navy pair in a size 6. And tah-daaa! It's like they had been made bespoke, they are super comfy everywhere (ie all around the foot) and look really great on. The sole is nice and thick but not clunky and the ribbed detail on the sole makes them a bit unusual. On their first outing I wore them for six hours, half of which walking, and my feet felt totally fine afterwards. My daughter's pair has been washed on 30 degrees ten times and still look fine, maybe coming away slightly from the fabric, but still miles better quality than any other canvas shoe she has ever had. Now I only need the jaguar print pair to halve in price (pretty please?!) :-D
on 2 June 2014
LOVE these shoes. They fit beautifully and are very comfortable and extremely stylish. I have only worn them twice and both times was bombarded with compliments from my friends!! To keep them fresh I would recommend wearing little trainer socks with them as they tend to make your feet a bit moist in hot weather! Highly recommended, especially as they were a BARGAIN!!
on 19 May 2014
These are my second pair, different design. Love them, so comfy, look great, can't wait for warm weather to wear them. My last pair have survived well, they got a lot of wear and are just looking a bit tired now, still fine, just fancied a fresh pair. True to size.
on 2 June 2014
I love these, really comfortable, a perfect size 5 fit, lovely rounded toe for plenty of stretching space - i hate tight shoes - very happy!
on 29 March 2015
I love these little shoes! They arrived promptly and fit well. They might be a little bit wide for some but I have fairly broad feet so perfect for me. Soft backs too so no blisters if you wear them sock less. Think I might buy another pair as there is a good selection of patterns. I bought these after my son told me I was too old for converse(!) but I'm glad I did
on 9 July 2014
Problem is the size--usually wear European size 41--UK size 7. But here they clearly stated UK size 7 was European size 40, so
after a few doubts ordered size 8--obviously too big. A great pity that the indications were erroneous!!!
Some sort of universal size equivalence would be great to consult !!!