Size: 3 UK|Colour: Brown (Chestnut)|Change

on 17 February 2012
I followed the advice of other reviews and ordered a size up, but found these far too big! My usual size fitted fine, they're comfortable to walk in and very cosy.
on 18 December 2009
Great boot. 5th pair i have owned (4th purchase from amazon) nice and wide at the toes, nice and toasty on the inside. Know that they will fit and they last me through autumn, winter and spring with almost daily wear.
on 8 November 2009
very comfortable and warm. top quality and highly reccomended. get size up when ordering though!
on 6 December 2014
I bought these as a lightning deal and although I bought my usual size they were a weird fit. Too small with my toes at the very end but overly roomy at the heel. I would have liked to try the next size up but Amazon did not give me that option, only a refund.
on 21 October 2013
Lovely warm boots .This is my second pair.Great with jeans smarter than other sheepskin boots.Cant wait to get them on .
on 16 December 2009
Having read other reviews I firstly bought a size 6. This was a bit big so I bought my normal size (5) to compare. On first try they felt a bit snug across the top of my foot but after just a couple of days they were perfect; I'm really pleased with them. Also, from submitting my order to delivery was extremely impressive - I ordered them on a Sunday and they arrived on the Tuesday.
on 25 February 2012
These boots are really great, very sturdy sole, great quality, very warm and comfortable. I would definately buy more of these. I take a size 6 and bought this size which was a great fit, i almost ordered a 7 after reading some of the other reviews but i am glad i didn't.
on 25 November 2014
I normally wear a size 5, but in clarks I need a 5.5 or 6. Based on other reviews I got a 6 - but that was too big for me. These are okay - I found the toe was very wide and I thought it was odd at first, but got used to it.
on 11 November 2012
Amazing boots- warm, comfy and so easy to wear. This is my third pair of Rocket Dog boots now, as for me they fit my needs perfectly bye I wouldn't buy anything else!
on 25 November 2015
Great well fitting boots, true to size. I also have Emu boots and my feet flop around the inside of them but these boots are a great fit with support around the ankles.
I have plantar fasciitis in one foot so was looking for a supportive boot and these really support both my ankle and around my heel
Suede needs a little care to keep it looking nice and to keep it waterproof , which is easily done with a suede/leather water proofer.
From previous suede boots I know you need to spray them once a month in winter to keep them waterproof and free from stains but it is worth the small expense of a can of spray to keep them looking like new. (Around £5 will last you one winter season).
An absolute bargain for genuine suede, lined boots.
These look great with slim leg jeans as they are a snug fit around your legs.
Warm for winter