* Move over "Hello Children Everywhere"... there's a new kid on the block!
* Ace are delighted to present "Rock Your Baby": 24 Red Hot Rompers for children of all ages...as chosen by Mark Lamarr.
* Mark Lamarr has long been a champion of real rockin' music to kids on his various radio shows and these are some of the most hep and hip; a present the parents won't begrudge.
* Compiled with TLC and a depth of knowledge that will impress the most discerning of collectors, this is pure dynamite! A positive pot-pouri of knowns, semi-knowns and downright obscure and they are all guaranteed to have you and the brood boppin' like crazy. A rocking CD with funny and silly songs to amuse the kids on those long car journeys or even those early years parties (just before they discover Justin Beiber!).
* Or...maybe this beauty could really be of course for the parents who would rather hear this stuff than Oopsy Daisy's singing on the "Night Garden" CD!
* Many tracks are new to CD and the booklet features an introduction by Mark and some informative and highly-entertaining notes by Sir Tony of Rounce!
* "Are we nearly there yet dad?" `Who cares son - we've got the Greasy Chicken to keep us going...'