on 15 March 2011
I absolutely adore this book. Beautiful pictures, great deal of info and veery easy to read. It is a fab piece of reference for anyone in the field of gemmology, geology and others. Do not miss the opportunity to aquire this fabulous book.
on 1 December 2012
The illustrations and photographs are ideal for my intended use as a starting point for textile design. Good sized in paperback to carry around. Sufficient information on each page for my requirements, not too much scientific info.
on 25 November 2011
An excellent reference work. I'm not a serious scholar but for someone with a passing interesting and bugeoning collection - this is ideal.
on 1 March 2012
Since I am the author of this work, I must give it the highest possible rating! It was 18 months of 7 day weeks.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 September 2014
Preferred Gemstones of the world, but this was ok too. Gemstones of the world had more detail.
on 11 October 2015
Wonderful, comprehensive quide to the subject - so beautifully illustrated.
on 14 December 2014
Another one for the wife. She is into gemstones.
on 4 November 2015
brilliant, and does the job!! thanku
on 27 March 2015