- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers (Australia) Pty Ltd; 2nd edition (25 Nov. 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0060787791
- ISBN-13: 978-0060787790
- Product Dimensions: 10.6 x 1.2 x 17.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 816,579 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Robert's Rules In Plain English Paperback – 25 Nov 2005
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
About the Author
Doris P. Zimmerman is a Professional Registered Parliamentarian, a member of the National Association of Parliamentarians and the American Institute of Parliamentarians, and founder and president of Parliamentary Consultants, Inc.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Although a relatively small paperback, it packs a lot of information. As it states, this book develops the overall concepts and specific procedures for running a meeting effectively and efficiently. It may take more than one reading to really get a handle on the how and why of ranking of motions, etc., but after doing so, I will certainly be able to assist the presiding officer of our meetings.
While our organization will certainly be buying the unabridged version of Robert's Rules, I will be recommending we also purchase several copies of the Plain English version for use at meetings.