Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 21 questions
vote
You can either run it off the mains using the included power transformer, or from 4 D cell batteries. The radio does not recharge the batteries: if you are using rechargable batteries then you will have to remove them and charge them in a separate charger, which takes some time. I have two sets of rechargable D cell NiMH batteries that I alternate between: one set in the radio while the other set is on charge.
4 Oct 2014 by lyndhurst25
vote
vote
The radio is guaranteed for 12 months. This information is provided on the last page of the owners manual which can be downloaded from Roberts web site.
12 Oct 2014 by Mr. K. Kitson
vote
Patience required but YES,YES,YES and many others in between!
14 Aug 2014 by Dizzie
votes
No. But you can download either a iPhone app or more recently an Android app to a tablet/phone and use that over the home Wi-Fi. I can use the Android app in the morning to put music on for the children in the front room without getting out of bed! Older versions of this radio may need to be updated to the latest firmware.
26 Feb 2014 by R Plaxton
votes
Hi Phil, this radio does have a USB port but it is for media to be read from, i.e. audio files you might have on a memory stick. I have tried this and it works well. For external speakers you need to use the 3.5mm line jack on the back. You would need to have an amplifier though as the level is intended as an amplifier input. For general audio around the home I use one of those low cost FM modulators in this jack and broadcast FM on my chosen frequency. I can then tune an FM radio anywhere in the home to listen to this radio which is wonderfully flexible.
29 Nov 2013 by Atlantic1952
votes
If its not leather it still looks and feels good quality
6 May 2014 by alanalpha
votes
Basically yes but you do it by the equalizer, setting the base and treble levels or you can select one of the pre loaded ones for pop jazz classical etc. Its quite simple to do.
25 Mar 2014 by Malcolm Bloomer
votes
No it won't play music from your iPad via WiFi but you can hard wire it from your headphone socket to the Aux socket of the radio. It will also play iTunes music stored on a memory stick. You can also control the Internet radio from your iPad if you download the Roberts app from iTunes
17 Nov 2014 by Malcolm Bloomer
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers