Questions & Answers
Roberts Radio Pillow Talk Speaker
by Roberts Radio
3.8 out of 5 stars (209)
£9.50
Add to basket
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 12 questions
vote
You can use any radio providing it has an earphone socket
18 Jul 2014 by Tony Greenwood
votes
Hi Roger It is about 8cm Wide, 10cm Long and 2cm at the thickest point. Hope that helps Jock
2 Mar 2014 by Jock of Eccles
votes
They're excellent, I use mine every single night because I'm a poor sleeper. Where they work best for me is similar to reading a story to a child. When you wake up, you immediately hear (in my case) and by listening to the faint voices and picking up what is being said, I drop off to sleep again. Before the pillow pod I would lie awake for hours or for the rest of the night thinking over events of the past or coming day. In the past few years I've had three or four, and while they're good for my use, they're not high quality sound for music. On the side of the pod there is a little switch with three settings, 1: off 2: half volume level 3 full volume level. For some reason this switch doesn't always work and you've got all sound at one position, there is no change between half and full volume. The volume level you choose to listen at is controlled through the device they're plugged into, not the pillow pod itself. The reason I've had several is that their build quality doesn't lend them to being turned and constantly twisted when you are half asleep and eventually a contact inside breaks. They're cheap, give them a try, - I found them to be a much better option than earphones. Cheers
7 Dec 2013 by Roger100449
votes
Don't know anything about Tempur, as I have 'normal' pillows and use it between both. I ensure a) that volume is at its highest then adjust if necessary and b) that connections are tight and I hear it fine. Good luck!
5 Feb 2015 by Amazon Customer
votes
Mine is quiet to, not sure why. Roberts might know why. Lets see if there taking notice and give us an answer.
2 Feb 2015 by swanboots
votes
We have only used it with tablets and phone. We have had no problems at all.
3 Jan 2015 by sonia evans
votes
Yes, on anything with a standard headphone socket so ipads and mobile phones as well.
4 Dec 2014 by Nat
votes
Cable is 2m long.
17 Dec 2013 by MAL20040
votes
Its only a speaker that fits into the earphone jack on your device. If it plugs in ok it should work on any device that uses earphones. The bandwidth has nothing at all to do with its functionality.
14 Feb 2015 by Stephan Toth
votes
It works perfectly well on an IPod and an IPad as well as the radio.
26 Mar 2014 by Sister John Ogilvie
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers