Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 34 questions
votes
Hi, I would get in touch with the manufacturer first to see if they will do anything for you as it should last a lot longer and they do have a good reputation. You would probably find it almost as expensive to get it repaired as getting a new one. Good luck.
20 May 2014 by Casper
votes
Hi I am afraid that I am not really too well versed on this. I can say that the sound produced by the radio is excellent. I am sorry that I cannot answer your question specifically. David
25 Feb 2014 by David B.
votes
Does it have sleep 9 Apr 2014
not on my radio BB
10 Apr 2014 by Tirbak
votes
You may not achieve the necessary 9 volts but it may still work. They are size D cells so will be quite expensive. You do realise that it does work from the mains directly also.
7 Dec 2014 by Mr. Arthur Kay
votes
I assume so if you programme the pre-select function.
24 Jul 2014 by Mr. Ronald Jk Munro
votes
warranty 22 Apr 2014
Hi, to best of my memory one years manufacturers warranty. 14 months old now, still giving my elderly mother excellent service.
22 Apr 2014 by N H Hopkinson
votes
No, but it comes with a mains lead.
8 Dec 2014 by ADAM B.
votes
Don't think so. As it was being bought for mother in law, didn't have time to explore just set the stations she wanted and left it at that. Try asking Roberts on their web site.
31 Jan 2015 by Mr. G. M. Sherlock
votes
Not sure as I've not used the clock per say. I would think, with out referring to manual, it can automatically change to international time zones or summer winter change times. Hope this helps.
1 Dec 2014 by John Coppin
votes
I'm sure it was 12 months, Stuart, though honestly I can't remember. Other responders seem to agree. Best wishes, Ron
1 Dec 2014 by Mr. Ronald Jk Munro
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers