Size: 8 UK|Colour: Blacks|Change
Price:£25.00+ Free shipping

on 11 June 2015
Absolutely the best!
These Roamers mens desert boots have retained their style for several years now - and I can see why.
Superb comfort, good breathability - even in continental temperatures of 30+ degrees.
Tip: A pair of charcoal insoles is a great idea!
Durability is very good, even considering the light beige colour, and I have discovered that marks can usually be removed with a sponge and a little gentle soapy water.
A pair of Roamers desert boots will last me all summer with regular wear.
Overall: Great with either jeans or shorts, and the price doesn't break the bank. 5/5 to Roamers.
on 7 November 2013
Had similar boots in the past. The colour is a little lighter than I would ideally like but picture is fairly good representation. For those who have not had them before when new they are quite difficult to get on without a shoe horn. The sole has minimal tread so would not be suitable in slippy conditions. The boots I find comfortable and seem reasonably well made. Price is good.
on 29 April 2016
Ah desert wellies brings back fond memories of my days in the parachute regiment it was standard off duty kit back then in the shot in the 70s I see they have not lost their quality and style it had to be this colour with faded blue jeans
on 26 December 2012
The item was delivered quickly and was exactly as described. I find the boots comfortable and easy to wear.
The price is very competitive.
on 8 March 2013
I bought these as I wanted some nice looking boots that could take a bit of wear. Have worn them for quite a while and they're holding up well. Didn't like the colour at first (it's the sort of brown that looks weird next to light colours) and I only ever wear them with navy and black jeans, which I almost always wear anyway, so I really like these.

I did find that they appear a little different to the picture (if you bought them you'll know what I mean) but they still look nice.
on 25 August 2015
Looked a good quality boot but very small upper so had to return. Thought the next size up would be too big. Bought some from another supplier.
on 8 March 2016
Dessert wellies I love them... These from roamers.. are just right.. the are not long in the toe and fit like they should
on 20 September 2014
bought them for my partner, one of this gifts so yet to give him them but im pleased
on 5 December 2015
No grip on sole not the same colour as in oic wouldnt recomed this t any 1
on 2 January 2016
Superb fit and good quality. Just what I was looking for.

See one answered question