on 25 September 2013
I used to read Victoria Holt when I was younger. Now her books are hard to get hold of. This book is just as good as I remember hers to be. It was in very good condition and I am thoroughly enjoying reading it.
on 27 June 2015
I bought this book when it first came out and have never regetted the decision at the time I belonged to a book club so I got it through that and I must have read it at least ten times over the years but never got bored with it even though I know the story well I still love it. The thing I love about it is although it is ultimately a romance there is also a mystery to solve that of what happened to Annealices relative, where was Paradise Island and what happened to her Brother Phillip.
The best book I ever bought couldn't put it down and I guarantee that you won't either.
on 20 August 2015
Arrived quickly, very pleased with book