Rizzoli and Isles 4 Seasons 2013
Amazon Instant Video
1. We Are Family In the season premiere, a community parade turns deadly and family tensions and politics arise. A surprise visit from Lt. Col. Casey Jones (CHRIS VANCE) reveals shocking news.
2. In Over Your Head Jane is not happy when a former colleague (AMAURY NOLASCO - Prison Break) returns to the Boston Police Department. Maura investigates Hope (SHARON LAWRENCE).
3. But I Am A Good Girl Baby TJ's christening turns grim when a body is discovered in the church. Jane almost abuses her power in order to protect her brother Tommy (COLIN EGGLESFIELD).
4. Killer in High Heels Maura becomes the key suspect in a homicide case when her date turns up dead - and Maura can't remember the evening. Jane struggles between protecting her friend and doing her job.
5. Dance with the Devil Maura and Jane unravel a shocking secret about Paddy (JOHN DOMAN) and Hope (SHARON LAWRENCE) that affects them all. Korsak opens up about Cavanaugh's tragic past.
6. Somebody's Watching Me When a beleaguered Jane spills hot coffee on a stranger, a viral video of Jane's bad day potentially jeopardizes her career and reputation. Meanwhile, the squad rushes to solve a puzzling murder case involving a conspiracy theorist.
7. All for One A popular high school teacher is killed in a hit and run that is clearly no accident. The squad works to solve the case, but Jane is preoccupied with Lt. Martinez's (recurring guest star AMAURY NOLASCO) apparent favoritism towards his own drug unit.
8. Cold As Ice Frankie Jr. is brought in to help with a gruesome murder case involving a youth hockey league. Cailin (EMILEE WALLACE) asks to stay with Maura.
9. No One Mourns The Wicked Jane and Maura begin a simulation of investigating serial killer Charles Hoyt's murders at a symposium for law enforcement, and come across a horrifying discovery.
10. Built For Speed When Jane turns to Lt. Martinez (AMAURY NOLASCO) for help in case she believes may have been an attempt to conceal drug trafficking, but he seems to be thwarting her investigation.
11. Judge, Jury and Executioner A mock trial advisor (A'DA ALISON WOOLFOLK) dies during a competition. Meanwhile, Jane is concerned that Angela may be hiding financial issues. DOUG SAVANT also guest stars.
12. Partners in Crime Summer finale: Conflicting evidence muddies a case. Maura debates taking in her paroled grandfather (RICHARD HERD). Jane and Casey (CHRIS VANCE) evaluate where things stand.
13. Tears of a Clown When a kidnapper who dresses as a clown reemerges after 20+ years, the squad digs for clues from the unsolved abductions of 1988. Jane and Casey (CHRIS VANCE) become more serious.
14. Just Push Play A singer/guitar player is brutally and mysteriously stabbed in a bar - but did the victim have something to hide? Jane's dad (CHAZZ PALMINTERI) returns, and he's got shocking news.
15. Food For Thought A food truck chef dies suddenly, prompting many questions. Tommy (COLIN EGGLESFIELD) announces plans that have Angela excited. Maura's birth mother (SHARON LAWRENCE) reaches out.
16. You're Gonna Miss Me When I'm Gone Homeland Security steps in when a senator's daughter is murdered. Tommy (COLIN EGGLESFIELD) and Frankie get into a fight. Jane reveals shocking news that could be life-changing.