on 17 May 2012
It was a little tricky to attach this extender (note this is just the extender, you need to buy the klick-fix attachment first), simply as you need to pull through some wires to stop it slipping down - which I rea
Used after my first attempt I hadn't done tightly enough and so the basket kept slipping down onto my front wheel. Once I'd adjusted it, the whole thing has worked a treat - even carrying very heavy loads of food shopping.
In summary, a great item at a great price!
on 26 November 2013
This product is well designed and perfect for the type of bicycle handlebar and cables on my bicycle. It was competitively priced and delivered on time.
on 3 December 2013
Great bit of kit!! I could not use my handle bar bag without the extension because of other handle bar fittings, brake and gear cables etc.
on 17 May 2013
A lovely bit of kit which supports my bar bag in a very stable position. Needed to fit my bar bag to butterfly bars. Easy to fit and much easier to use than the original kit. A great purchase. Thank-you.
on 3 October 2015
Gives plenty of clearance for interrupter levers, fits perfectly as you'd expect from Rixen and Kaul and much nicer quality.
on 19 November 2013
Easy to fit and works well. Very Well made and very useful to keep brake/gear cables away from the bag.
on 15 December 2014
Complimentary to the Rixen Kaul handlebar bracket ensuring that brake cables etc. are not cramped
on 8 December 2014
Useful add on to clear brake & gear cables
on 6 September 2015
Does the required job perfectly
on 18 March 2015