Format: Audio CD|Change

on 21 April 2016
I came across this band when looking for contemporary Christian music. Listening to the samples made me want to buy the album. This is Needtobreathe's 5th studio album but the first I bought and listened to. Every track on this album is fantastic. While "defined" as a Christian rock band, they have a Southern/American sound to many of their tracks. Bear Rinehart's vocal are raw and unique and there is no doubting the band's musicianship. The energy of the first 3 tracks gives way to the folksy Oh, Carolina, and the meoldic, athemic worship song "Multiplied". I can listen to this over and over again.
on 16 May 2014
The Reckoning has to be one of my all time favourite records (with the Outsiders not far behind), so their new album was always going to have a lot to live up to. On many accounts it does, Difference Maker, State I'm in etc. are wonderful tracks, but for me there are a few songs which didn't quite live up to the standard of the Reckoning. However, it is still being played an awful lot on my Sonos, Nokia and iPad. If you like Needtobreathe you will definitely love this album
on 14 February 2016
I found Need to Breathe one night when searching through Amazon and purchased Rivers in the Wasteland and now I have a full catalogue of albums. But I challenge anyone to go through the catalogue and find a duff album heck even a duff track. Bands peak and then come back down, but take a look at the reviews of NTB they arrived with five stars and there they remain.

If you haven't listened to NTB and what they have to say then you have missed out.
on 27 April 2014
For years I have heard this band mentioned, but never took much notice. I ordered this album on the spur of the moment and wow, it blew me away! No wonder it made no.3 on the Billboard album charts.
Highly recommended for fans of Kings of Leon or Southern rock. Long live the Rinehart brothers!
on 10 January 2016
I love all of "NeedtoBreathe"'s songs. (The group came to the Northern Quarter in Manchester last year but I wasn't able to get tickets to see them live.) If you like Christian rock and pop, I think you'll enjoy this album.
on 4 June 2014
Great album once again from NTB. You need to see these guys live then you will be a fan for life. The passion in their music and honesty in their lyrics really shines through in this album. Neeedtobreathe are the real deal!
on 12 December 2014
Great album, they go from strength to strength, a range of styles with nothing formulaic about it. The lyrics have depth of meaning with a Christian world view honestly expressed. Love it, an easy 5 stars.
on 7 January 2015
If you love a bit of southern style rock., you will totally love this!! can't stop playing it over and over album is just great., Needtobreath are a real inspiration.... love it! recommend
on 4 June 2014
You need to hear this group they are excellent, I rate this album with 5 stars because this album is even better than the last which I thought was really good.
on 2 January 2015
wonderful album - a slightly different flavour to their others but just as good....really touches your heart because they're written from the soul