Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Shop Suki Ad Campaign Pieces Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Amazon Fire TV Shop now Halloween Pets Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Voyage Listen in Prime Learn more Shop now

Format: Kindle EditionChange

on 22 March 2012
It has been a long time since I sat down to read a collection of poems from a single poet. It was only by chance that I notice this little gem lurking in the these pages.

I have read a couple of Ashley R Lister's poems before and really enjoyed them so, with Kindle in hand, I downloaded these ten verses and began to investigate the notion of whether a single poet could hold my attention without becoming annoyingly predictable.

And I have to admit, Lister's work did, hold my attention that is, not become annoyingly predictable.

His style weaves between simplistic and rather clever in an enjoyable way that allows the comic timing for his work to flourish and develop.

I thoroughly enjoyed this collection and will be resisting one or two of them at choice moments in the near future I'm sure.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again