Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-11 of 11 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 15 Jan 2010 14:04:41 GMT
Andrew Hood says:
Surely this is just copying the UFC game right?

Posted on 29 Jan 2010 16:06:43 GMT
A. Cook says:
Not really, its a MMA game not a UFC game, it will have fighters who are not under contract with the UFC eg Fedor and i heard Randy Couture will be in it.
UFC needed compertition like FIFA needs PES makes it better each year

Posted on 1 Feb 2010 07:47:24 GMT
Andrew Hood says:
lol if you say so

Posted on 11 Feb 2010 21:11:05 GMT
A. Koch says:
well it's no copy of UFC's Undisputed title.
In fact this game features Strikeforce is premiere league,which includes Fedor etc. Randy Couture and Dan Henderson will be there too and Couture just recently fought in the UFC^^. I personally think it will be great to see a new (hopefully good) MMA game

Posted on 11 Mar 2010 00:59:28 GMT
R. Dunn says:
its a way better version of ufc. ea sports have such great programing for games its uncompatable. this game is for true mma fans not for people who think ufc is the way cos its not. ufc 2010 is going to be rubbish compared to this. honestly. this game has all the other mentioned aswell as gegard mousasi, renato sobral, chung le, nick diaz, king mo the list goes on and on. look into it and you will see what i mean. its no way a copy of ufc, its evolution =)

Posted on 15 Mar 2010 10:44:43 GMT
Last edited by the author on 15 Mar 2010 10:45:47 GMT
A. Macintyre says:
R.Dunn:

How can you say it's better than UFC? No one has played it yet. The graphics look good and thats all we can comment on. UFC 2009 was the best MMA game made so far. This maybe better than UFC 2009 but THQ are very good at making games like this, look at the Smackdown Vs series, excellent games for what they are.

I predict that this game will not sell aswell as the UFC titles because the wider audience of MMA are UFC fans, especially in the UK where we do not get coverage of Strikeforce, Dream or World Victory Road.

I will be buying it because i'm a massive MMA fan and I watch all the events, but UFC Undisputed will easily outsell this game.

Posted on 28 Mar 2010 00:59:28 GMT
A. Cook says:
is this game going to be released on the 31st March like amazon say's?

In reply to an earlier post on 30 Mar 2010 16:32:37 BDT
greekboy03 says:
I've been looking into this for an hour or so online and Amazon is the only one with a release date.
The EA MMA webpage doesn't even have a release date on it so i'm confused but thinking it will not be released tomorrow as per Amazon say as no-one else is advertising it. Annoying as i was really looking forward to this game

In reply to an earlier post on 20 Apr 2010 11:52:02 BDT
Strikeforce will make their Strikeforce: LA Event at the E3 to promote this game.
The E3 ist June 15th, so i dont think this game will be available bevor this date.

Posted on 24 May 2010 23:00:44 BDT
R. Young says:
this game has been made simply because Dana White proved EA wrong, he asked them about making a UFC/MMA game and their Response was "It's not a real sport" so he went to Yukes and they made UFC 2009. i reckon this will be pretty much the same as playing Fight Night. EA Prove me wrong.

Posted on 5 Oct 2010 22:52:46 BDT
Martin Albo says:
just played the demo and personally think its awful,maybe i should persevere with it but first impressions and all that will probably mean a quick uninstall and go back to ufc 2010 which is a damn sight better.i dont often comment on these things but as i was looking forward to playing this and now being so disappointed with it prompted me to do so on this occasion.so basically all i'm saying is play the demo before you buy,if you like fight night 4 with the stick controlling the punches and so on it might be for you.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

ARRAY(0xadec0798)

This discussion

Participants:  9
Total posts:  11
Initial post:  15 Jan 2010
Latest post:  5 Oct 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
EA Sports MMA: Mixed Martial Arts (PS3)
EA Sports MMA: Mixed Martial Arts (PS3) by Electronic Arts (PlayStation 3)
4.3 out of 5 stars   (19)