- Wine vintage is subject to change, though Amazon.co.uk endeavours to keep its vintage information as up to date as possible.
- Tell Us What You Think About This Wine Tried this wine and want to share your opinions on it? Why not post a review below to help other customers make an informed buying choice. Find out more about posting a customer review.
- Visit the Wine Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have purchased and rated our most popular wines.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £11.75 UK delivery
+ £9.99 UK delivery
+ £18.35 UK delivery
La Rioja Alta Ribera Del Duero Aster Crianza 2009 Wine 75 cl
|Price:||£21.40 (£21.40 / 75 cl) & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£0.47 (2%)|
- Aromas of cedar, aniseed and licorice
- Velvety smooth red and black fruit flavours on the palate against a background of cedar, cloves and licorice
- Quite a creamy mouthfeel with chewy tannins and lingering toasty notes on the finish
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Aged in barrel for 22 months in American and French oak and racked 3 times using traditional methods. Aromas of cedar, aniseed and liquorice. Velvety smooth red and black fruit flavours on the palate against a background of cedar, cloves and liquorice. Quite a creamy mouth feel with chewy tannins and lingering toasty notes on the finish.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?