- Feeling crafty? See our wide range of hobby tools to help make your projects shine.
Rings: Jewelry of Power, Love and Loyalty Hardcover – 1 Oct 2007
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
'A fascinating book that's equal parts eye candy and wow-inducing art-history lesson, this book is a must-have for ring lovers'
-- Art Jewelry
'An essential guide'
-- Harper's Bazaar
'Worth its weight in gold'
-- Antiques Info
About the Author
Diana Scarisbrick is one of the world's leading historians of jewelry. She has curated many exhibitions, and published a number of books on the subject, as well as contributing regularly to such journals as Apollo and The Burlington Magazine.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Design Studies > Fashion
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Fashion Design
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Styles & Movements
- Books > Home & Garden > Antiques & Collectables > Antiques & Collectables by Subject > Jewellery
- Books > Home & Garden > Crafts > Jewellery & Beadwork