on 14 January 2015
One ring was larger than the other and they could just about fit on my fingers but they looked the part and for the price I can't complain. Arrived before the estimated delivery date so no problem there.
on 10 January 2015
I bought these as a joke and for the money wasn't expecting much. What a surprise, these are large, heavy and fantastic value for money. Very realistic and very fast delivery.
on 27 March 2013
Didn't get to wear them at the Party. They are golden in colour and quite heavy. Not sure what else to say . . .
on 4 November 2015
Perfect for the one night a needed them. They are all one size, could fit easily around my small finger but not so much the rest. By the end of the night the gold had come off and the copper had begun to stain my skin green, although as I said I only needed them for one night and they did the job
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 February 2014
the rings themselves are solid and heavy and seem good enough quality for a fancy dress item, its just that the sizes are tiny. they are way too small for my ladies hands, so my husband could not wear them.
on 20 August 2015
Really small. These rings wouldn't fit ant adult males that I know

See one answered question